HOME

Saturday, October 6, 2012

☺ Dreaming Awake (One Man Band)

Best Review ☺ Dreaming Awake (One Man Band) Clips

This is Live Recording ! No playback ! I just want it to be clear. ;) Thanks Downloads www.davidmeshow.com MySpace http Twitter www.twitter.com Facebook www.facebook.com iTunes itunes.apple.com Gears used: Audio recorded using Yamaha MR816CSX, Cubase 5 Video recorded and edited using Canon EOS 60D, Adobe Premiere Guitar: Gibson SG Supreme, LePou Lecto, Redwirez impulses response Bass: Ahhhh... cheap bass ! (I don't like the sound from that bass... ugly... but I don't want to put my ESP B-1005 on the floor with my feet on it! ;) ) Drums: Roland TD-20 with Superior Drummer plugin on Cubase. For the mixing process, I use a lot of the 3rd party librairies with Acustica-Audio Nebula 3 Pro ! Awesome plugin !!! INFOS: For people telling me that I have too much time in my hands, to be honest, I never practice that way, this is easier than it looks... I think... ;-) Thanks and please Share this video on your pages like Facebook and Twitter ! :) THANKS for your support !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Relate Post